2.02.2008

lazy saturday?

Wonderful Saturdays., Saturdays are wonderful

in the absence of picky exams. . .

but in the presence of such

it’s a wonder, how much

of one’s time is expended to cram.

J oh happy day. J

It is beautiful outside today, in Ohio, that is. The sun is actually shining, the sky fairly blue, no pesky-cold winds, and a bearable temperature. and I? Where am I? i am inside. studying for midterms!

Health is tomorrow, and it’s going well: did you know that the energy content of carbohydrates is 4kcals per gram? Well, it is. I hope you find that information useful, as I hope that I remember it tomorrow.

on Thursday i happened upon a local (local to C-bus!) Spanish radio station, and i have been toying with it since then, hoping to expand my skills in the realm of listening to Spanish. it’s fun, but i’ve noticed that almost all of the songs played so far in my hearing are of the mariachi-type genre; complete with horns and an accordion. it really just serves to “crack me funny” (an expression i mistakenly created at work this week similar to “crack me up” or “strike me funny”) every time a song starts. good for laughs, i guess, if nothing else.

tonight we’re making General Tso’s chicken, and also Shezuan (sp?) chicken. yay! i hope it’s good.

one more thing, Friday at work i got a voicemail requesting shot records, and when i called the girl back it turns out it was a former co-worker from my days at the bookstore! we got to catch up about life and it was really neat-o.. i like how God does stuff like that to make life more interesting.

well, enjoy your weekends, i have nothing more to say!

No comments: