5.30.2008

i am invisible.

At least, that's what gmail keeps telling me. Right on the homepage of my inbox it says so:

"you are invisible."

and then it gives me this nifty option to "go visible". ha. as if, after 21 years of being visible, i would wish to abandon invisibility after 24 hours. not likely.

sometimes i wish i was invisible. on the freeway this could come particularly in handy ... speeding along without a care in the world on the shoulder of bumper-to-bumper traffic: yes that would be lovely.
right now i don't think that being invisible would actually help with my weekend projects: i don't see invisibility helping me write these papers or get out of them.

no, it seems i am stuck: visible, and with deadlines. drat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey kiddo, don't ever recall you being invisible when I was around - a year ago, two days ago!

I'll give you a ring at some point soon, I just bought a phone card so I don't have to use skype. Miss you lots, and good luck with the deadlines - I know the feeling.

Love you kiddo,
Thom