6.13.2008

free.

School's out for a little while, I try not to think about just how long because that's a tad depressing: my summer class starts July 21st. But for now, I'm not in school, don't have homework, don't have to be on campus: it's beautiful.

I celebrated by spontaneously going to California last week. It was really last minute and kind of crazy figuring out details, but God worked it all out amazingly! I re-visited the YWAM base where I did my DTS last year, saw a lot of people there who are on staff, saw my friend Mike from Sacramento, and Andria from Hayward, and even was able to drive into southern Oregon to see Chantelle and surprise my roommate Streuber. It was really relaxing and just a blessing to see these people and be encouraged by their hearts, as well as to not have schoolwork or work-work to think about for 6 days...I came back late Wednesday night to a piddly 2 days of work, and they had kept up my stuff beautifully so even that wasn't stressful!

yup, I think the word here is 'mellow'.

got to think a lot, pray some, read some, journal a lot, and rest. everything's changing, and it's hard to keep up, but God let me catch my breath last week.

more to come, and pictures.

No comments: