10.31.2006

a few more thoughts that are even less important than whether it is raining in Patagonia.

A real update follows.

Welcome to the last day of October! Today has been a nice day so far. i went to school, actually got out of the house on time which is remarkable these days. i have been tired for almost 2 weeks straight so it's getting harder and harder to drag myself out of bed and get out of the house in the mornings. But God's speed was with me this morning and i was on my way by 730. i was able to read a little bit this morning from 2nd Timothy. i guess i read the whole thing but i was distracted because i thought i had broken my camera. turns out the batteries were dead, and once i switched them back at home it works fine! yay God!

i finished my latin homework then sat through class, it's way fun to study latin. everyone should do it. then i made my way over to Founders Hall for Psych 100. it's a fun class, the prof is cool, and we always get out early. today we were out by 1130 but i had to walk through the mistiness to my car. drove home, posted a few different things and wrote some emails, then started studying for my exam thursday when my big brother #3 calls. he and jeff are going out to lunch and i'm invited! so i hop in my car and drive to Chipotle. turns out if you wear tinfoil to chipotle on halloween they give you a free burrito, but nobody told me that so i had to pay for mine. we ate, then i stopped to get some candy in case someone actually comes to our house for trick or treat (nobody EVER does).

and since then, i've been home, watching a movie and surfing the net. found some cool sites of people who have been where i'm going (click here) (or here) (or here), and rediscovered a cool video. i will be studying later, and doing bookwork, and possibly tinkering around on the old ivories. and if no one comes to our house for trick or treat i'll be eating candy! yay for candy!

as far as YWAM goes, things are going well. i've talked to the registrar personally, which was fun times, and have received the information packet. it's so weird to think that i'll be leaving here in 68 days. yikes. preparations are coming well, support is coming in, and God is preparing my heart. Thanks so much to you if you are one who is praying for my journey! i absolutely appreciate it with all my heart.

here's to November! blessings.

k

No comments: