10.31.2006

something from nothing

i like this picture. it's kind of weird, but it's still cool. i like vitamin water. it tastes good. supposedly it's good for me too. i liked this weekend. went to Spontane Deuce with the young adults from the church. we had fun. marshmallow fights, walking in the mud with (the rocking female) young leu, cards, chili, talking, etc... . you name it. breaking brownie pans. oh yeah.

i'm liking this day. a little dreary, just a tad rainy, but it's a good day. got out of class nice and early and made it home with some time to kill! so here i am killing it. updates.....hmm....here we go:

ahem. i've officially been accepted to DTS in Chico, starting January 8th (i get to skip town on the 7th). i also received the packet just yesterday in the mail, the packet talking about rules and what to bring and what i'll be doing. it's fun.

it's also incredibly scary. i can't believe i'm actually going to leave my home, my home of all my life and love, and move to california for 5 months. well, 3 months, then somewhere even further for 2 months. i'm trying to get my mind around my changing reality, but i have to stay focused for the realities i'm in right now. i've got school going on, with like 3 tests a week depending on the week and class, and it's crazy. i've got the Middle-High retreat this weekend, the Young Adults' was last weekend, i've got homework out my ears that i should be doing, but there are things that i'd rather do.

like spend time with the people i love that i must leave behind shortly. thus said, i abandoned my homework sunday afternoon for a wonderful afternoon with some friends. thus said, i'm going to abandon my homework yet again this afternoon for lunch with my brother and his best friend. someday it will probably catch up with me, let's say week 8. but right now, it's week 6. i'm going to live in week 6.

so this update is really boring. i can't imagine i'll have a whole lot more to say once i go away, but hopefully God will put words on my heart that will mean something to someone other than just me. we'll see! i guess this is goodbye till i have something more important to write!!

buenas tardes. au revoir! tata.

No comments: