1.06.2007

ack! and panic sets in. :)



so i'm pretty much all packed. not going to lie. and my countdown says that i have only 10 hours until i leave for chico. yikes. it's all setting in so fast. . .big finish Kara!

i'm just chilling. here with the padres and the sestra and brat (not brat like screaming spoiled child, but brat in bosnian, which means brother). putting the last minute touches on my luggage, cleaning my room, trying to make sure i have done everything i was supposed to.

last night was a huge blessing. my girls (Ton, Bethany, Shannon, and Marjorie) took me out for dinner. they blindfolded me leaving the house, after forcing me to dress up and wear a skirt (oh horrors!),

and took 30 minutes driving around randomly to get somewhere 13 minutes from my house. they are too good to me. then, we watched the new Pride and Prejudice. ooooooooooooooh. it's GOOOOOD (see my serious eyes in your mind's eye). halfway through Marjorie, Bethany, and Shannon went out for coffee for us all and T helped me roll some things for my suitcase. then we reconvened, finished the movie, and proceeded to have fun late into the night.

i love these girls! they really made last night fun.

so today i spent packing, weighing suitcases, unpacking, repacking, and weighing more and different suitcases. i think that i'm set to go. i'm about to go upstairs and clean my room and get it ready for me. . .absense. that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but so be it. i'm super tired! and will be waking up early, my flight leaves at 6 am.

well i guess that's all for the night, next time you here from me i will be in (hopefully) sunny Chico California!

peace! (to you and me. . .)

kara

No comments: