1.25.2007

Outreach Update

Hey guys! Most of you got this email but I wanted to make sure everyone got the word. Today it was announced that our DTS will split into two groups for outreach, one going to Guatemala and the other going to Fiji. We have till about monday to pray and decide where we each feel God is leading us.

I am just lost about it all, but not in a bad way. I'm just chilling, waiting for God to speak. I believe He will. There's a lot to weigh on each side.

But I just wanted to keep the update going.

Things are going well here, apparently at this time of the year it should be raining nonstop and so far it hasn't rained a drop! Yay God for dry and sunny weather! now if only there was a way to water the earth without the days being rainy.......

I'll keep you all posted!

love!

No comments: