7.06.2007

Popcorn with the Pops with the Kitchens

Just got back from a fantastic evening with my friends Eric and Sara Kitchen, with their girls Anna and Alea (sp?). I like them. They asked me all sorts of fun questions about my philosophy of dating. Makes me think. . .

Going to MD for Caleb's dedication this weekend, and I got a job! I start Tuesday at a Pediatric office here in Picktown. I get to do medical records. Should be sa-weet.

Um, doing well this fine day, it was a really good day. I bought scrubs for my job. Had lunch with my padre, and bought shoes for my job too. Then I cleaned, and went over to Eric and Sara's. Now I'm watching "King of Comedy", this old movie with Robert DeNiro and Jerry Lewis. I currently think that it's lame. :) still I watch. . .

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Because mine is going to ROCK!!!!!

No comments: